Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Update

Well, today is Christmas and I hope you all have a happy one. I made out pretty good this year in terms of games, I walked out with 4. So be sure to keep an eye out for my reviews of the following titles; Tron: Evolution, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and on my new Kinect I have Kinect Adventures.

But thats not all, I also recieved some new video editing software for my computer. So after I learn the basics of it, I can start posting video reviews. I'll post an update when those are ready to go, as well as where you can see them.

Merry Christmas, and I'll see you on the next posting of GameFawx.

PS: My next review should be up by tommorow, the game was a little longer then expected and I've had some computers problems as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment