Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome to GameFawx

Greetings and welcome to my new blog, GameFawx. A place where people can come to hear information on various games and game content from an average player. Over the years I've noticed alot of websites and magazines have been "losing credit" when it comes to the content that they add, so I've decided to try and provide a place where information can be given from someone who isn't getting paid to say things. Now please keep in mind, I can only post opinions and reviews on games I have and played, so if I don't get to a favorite, sorry. I also entend to do my reviews in a way no one does: no comparisons to existing games. Every game I review will be reviewed in and of itself, allowing for a fair and honest view.

Now I won't just be doing game reviews, I'll also be sharing various views and ideas I've had in my years of gaming. Things I've noticed have happened to the gaming world that should really be addressed.

Thanks for coming, hope you enjoy my thoughts, and I'll see you on the next posting of GameFawx.

No comments:

Post a Comment